1. 850 Open Water, 22 S. Palafox: 850 Open Water will be featuring photography from Troy Beshears focusing on lightning and flowers.
2. Adonna’s Bakery and Café, 114 S. Palafox: Join us for delicious & artistic baked goods.
3. Artel Gallery, 223 S. Palafox: Featuring “Experimental Art with the Lens,” “Beyond the Frame” and “Branching Out.”
4. Belle Ame’, 112 S. Palafox: Yvette, our artist, will be present displaying her assortment of handmade bath and body products. Products will be available for sampling.
5. Blab – TV, 121 S. Palafox: Featuring live music from the Song Birds.
6. Blue Morning Gallery, 21 S. Palafox
7. Carmen’s Lunch Bar, 407-B S. Palafox
8. Dog House Deli, 30 S. Palafox
9. Dollarhide’s, 41 S.Palafox.: Dollarhide’s will feature Pensacola pianist Ila Brown playing smooth jazz on the Yamaha concert grand. Ila will perform from 6 – 8 p.m.
10. Don Alan’s, 401 S. Palafox.: Featuring the fine art and painted glassware of Beege Welborn.
11. First United Methodist Church of Pensacola (First Church) and The Perry Home Coffee House, 2 East Wright St: First United Methodist Church and the Perry Home Coffee House will serve complimentary cookies and coffee, along with specialty drinks available for purchase.
12. Global Grill, 27 S. Palafox: Paintings from local artists including Quenby Tyler, Riece Walton and Reese Foret.
13. Harvest Church, The Rex Theater, 18 N. Palafox: Music at The REX! Come Join us as we hear some live music from local artists who make up the Harvest Band. We’ll have Annie Grey Photography on hand displaying some awesome photos! We’ll also be answering any questions you may have about the future of The REX.
14. Helen Back Café, 22 S. Palafox.: Join us for Gallery Night specials.
15. Hopjacks Pizza Kitchen & Taproom, 10 S. Palafox: Hopjacks will feature musician James Adkins on the balcony from 5:30 – 9:30 p.m. and artist Nathaniel Johnston performing a live drawing from 7-9 p.m.
16. Indigeaux Denim Bar & Boutique, 122 S. Palafox: The boutique will be showing Jewelry from a local artist.
17. Intermission, 214 S. Palafox
18. Jewelers Trade Shop, 26 Palafox: Jewelers Trade Shop is bringing the great outdoors inside this September Gallery Night. Enjoy all your favorite fall treats as you admire handcrafted sculptures from local artists. We invite you to cozy around the campfire with us as we welcome the change of the seasons.
19. London W1 Hair Salon & Studio, 120 S. Palafox: Stop in to enjoy the Gallery Night festivities.
20. Nacho Daddies, 34 S. Palafox
21. New York Nick’s, 9 S. Palafox: Come celebrate Gallery Night at New York Nicks!
22. Pensacola Downtown Wine Festival, S. Palafox between Romana and Intendencia: Visit the Wine Festival table for more information and pre-sale tickets! The 6th Annual Downtown Wine Festival is happening October 5th in Historic Downtown Pensacola.
23. Pensacola News Journal & GoPensacola.com, S. Palafox, between Romana and Intendencia.
24. Pink Picasso, 19 Palafox: Pink Picasso will feature live music and local art. Visitors can view the progress of the Picasso Jazz Club…Opening Soon!
25. Pita Pit, 1 S. Palafox
26. Quayside Art Gallery, 17 E. Zaragoza St: Quayside Gallery will feature a new and exciting exhibition in their East gallery on Gallery Night. Three artists have interpreted in their own styles, photos taken by Lynn Parker and Connie Boussom. Connie Boussom, oils, Nikki Strohota, paper collage and jewelry and Lynn Parker, watercolor. Also our woodworkers will be demonstrating on the sidewalk and our entertainers will be Robert Kemp on the sax, Bill Ireton and Erma Granat vocals. As usual, there will be demonstrations on the 3rd floor for the public to watch. The public is invited to visit, have some refreshments and enjoy the music and art.
27. Seville Quarter, 130 E. Government St: Seville Quarter’s “Gallery Night Art in the Streets!” Seville Quarter has invited over 60 local artists and vendors to showcase their skills, crafts and artwork in the street in front of the historical complex. Seville Quarter will host a free wine and beer tasting starting at 5 p.m. in our Wine & Gift Shop.
28. Sole Inn and Suites, 200 N. Palafox: Enjoy local artists and celebrate Gallery Night with live music!
29. The Bodacious Olive, 407-D S. Palafox: Stop in to get a sample of one of Downtown Pensacola’s newest businesses!
30. The Great Southern Restaurant Group, Jackson’s Steakhouse, Fish House, Atlas Oyster House and the Deck Bar. The Courtyard at Seville Tower, 226 S. Palafox: Join us at the Courtyard at Seville Tower, at the corner of Palafox and Government, for Gallery Night, 5 – 9 p.m. We will be hosting live entertainment from local musician Lucas Crutchfield and featuring the work of local photographer Barrett McClean. We will have a full bar, serving beer, wine and cocktails. In addition, we will be serving up Pensacola Hero Sandwiches for $5.
31. The Leisure Club, 126 Palafox: Enjoy local art, Gallery Night Specials and great food.
32. The Spotted Dog, 124 S. Palafox: The artist for The Spotted Dog is going to be Pet Photographer Allison Shamrell.
33. The Tin Cow, 102 S. Palafox: The Tin Cow will be featuring Lindsey Gray’s collection of acrylic paintings ranging from pop art to abstract art. Enjoy local art and design your own burgers.
34. Wine Bar, 16 Palafox: Enjoy local art in the “Breezeway.”
35. World of Beer/Blend Lounge, 200 S. Palafox: Drink specials.
36. Zarzaur Law Firm, 11 E. Romana St.: Grab a paint can and spray your art on the north wall of the law firm. Make sure to snap a picture of your art and tag #LegalGraffiti on Instagram! Donations will be accepted for the benefit of Legal Services of North Florida, which provides civil legal services to those in our community who cannot afford it. All spray paint and paper is provided by Zarzaur Law, P.A., and we ask that you do not bring your own spray cans from home. This event is free of charge and is suitable for the whole family. We hope to see you this Gallery Night.
37. Pensacola Museum Of Art, 407 S. Jefferson St.: Enjoy the all the exhibits the museum has to offer! “24 Hours in Downtown Pensacola” and “Mountain, Stream, Shore” by David Warner currently on display.
38. Old Hickory Whiskey Bar, 123 Palafox: Enjoy one of Downtown Pensacola’s newest hot spots!
39. Elebash’s, 36 S. Palafox: “Come browse beautiful diamonds, and experience the art of “walk up magic!”
40. Instruments Of Excellence, at Virgina College, 19 W. Garden St.
41. Faces Of HIV, Government St., between Palafox and Government Sts: HIVevolution sponsors, The Faces of HIV. This mobile art exhibit offers you a candid, revealing glimpse into the lives of Florida residents currently living with HIV through larger than life portraiture, journals and videos.
42. Pensacola Rowing Club, Palafox St., between Zaragossa and Government Sts: The boats of the Pensacola Rowing Club will be on display! Pensacola Rowing is dedicated to advancement of the sport of rowing and to espousing the virtues of the Rowing lifestyle.
The September Gallery Night will be the “test run event” for downtown Pensacola’s road closure bollard system. The use of the bollards will be more pedestrian friendly as access points to Palafox Place and the surrounding areas. South Palafox Street from Garden to Main Street as well as Government Street between Baylen and Tarragona Street will be closed to vehicular traffic during the hours of 5pm – Midnight. North Palafox, between Garden and Chase Streets will be closed from 5pm – 9pm. The Gallery Night street closure is sponsored by Stella Artois.